Returns & Refunds
We sure hope you’ll never need to use this Return & Refund policy, but just in case, here’s what you’ll need to know.
- Any returns must be received within 30 days of your purchase date. Beyond 30 days I’m really sorry, but returns will not be accepted.
- If you do send in a return, it will only be accepted if it’s returned in unused condition with the original packaging.
- Additionally, we’ll require proof of purchase for returns and refunds. A receipt will be just fine.
- Please be sure to include your email address in the return package along with a brief note as to why you are requesting a return or refund!
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- Once we receive and inspect your returned item, you will be sent an email notifying you your product has arrived and been inspected. Please be sure do send us your email address!
- If all is acceptable we will process your refund as quickly as possible.
- If for some reason we can not accept your return for a refund, we will explain why via email.
- Refunds will be automatically credited to your credit card or original method of payment and processed according to the policies of the creditor you used.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
Andrea De Marco
Via dei salici 4
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
You should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.